Sat, Jun 27|
Walden Speed Shop
JUNE METAL SHAPING SEMINAR @ WSS
Learn Metal Shaping 101 from Walden Speed Shop's own Bobby Walden!
Time & Location
Jun 27, 2020, 9:00 AM – Jun 28, 2020, 5:00 PM
Walden Speed Shop, 1040 Price St, Pomona, CA 91766, USA
About The Event
Walden Speed Shop Metal Shaping Seminar is a two day course with metal shaping instructor Bobby Walden, who has been shaping metal for over 30 years.
What will you learn at the two day WSS Seminar?
- Introduction to Tig welding (Must know how to weld)
- Techniques in hand shrinking and hand stretching
- Hammer and dolly discussion and techniques
- Introduction to Pullmax - shrinking
- Introduction to hand planishing and air powered planishing hammer
- Introduction to hand flanging edges and machine edge flanging
- Introduction to Yoder power hammer
- Run Yoder Power hammer and learn basic usage of the machine
You will be given a project to create through out the entire two day seminar that will teach you techniques that will be applicable to many vexations of metal fabrication.
Refeshments, breakfast and lunch are provided during the seminar by Bobby Walden.
If you have an interest in learning metal fabrication or want to improve your own techniques as a metal shaper, this is the class for you!
Class is limited to 10 people so reserve your spot now!!
Questions? Please email email@example.com or Call Us at the Shop at (909) 623-3747
Check us out on Instagram at @waldenspeedshop
WSS Metal Shaping 101
Reserve your Spot at our WSS M/S 101 Seminar!