Fri, Nov 11|
Walden Speed Shop
VETERANS DAY METAL SHAPING SEMINAR @ WSS
If you have an interest in learning metal fabrication or want to improve your own techniques as a metal shaper, this is the class for you! Metal shaping classes in November are open for enrollment! Spend your Veterans weekend learning metal shaping 101 from Walden Speed Shop's own Bobby Walden
Time & Location
Nov 11, 2022, 8:00 AM PST – Nov 12, 2022, 5:00 PM PST
Walden Speed Shop, 1040 Price St, Pomona, CA 91766, USA
About The Event
Walden Speed Shop Metal Shaping Seminar is a two day course with metal shaping instructor Bobby Walden, who has been shaping metal for over 30 years.
What will you learn at the two day WSS Seminar?
- Introduction to Tig welding
- Techniques in hand shrinking and hand stretching
- Hammer and dolly discussion and techniques
- Introduction to Pullmax - shrinking
- Introduction to hand planishing and air powered planishing hammer
- Introduction to hand flanging edges and machine edge flanging
- Introduction to Yoder power hammer
- Run Yoder Power hammer and learn basic usage of the machine
You will be given a project to create through out the entire two day seminar that will teach you techniques that will be applicable to many vexations of metal fabrication.
The 2 day seminar will be held on November 11th & 12th from 8am-5pm. Ticket cost is $800.00 per person. Class is limited to 10 people so reserve your spot now!!
Questions? Please email email@example.com or Call Us at the Shop at (909) 623-3747
Check us out on Instagram at @waldenspeedshop
WSS Metal Shaping 101
Reserve your Spot at our WSS M/S 101 Seminar!$800.00