- Designed for use with 1937 – 1941 Ford passenger car spindles or reproduction of the same style (round flange).
· 54 Fin Buick style drum covers produced by Permanent Mold from A356 aluminum, highly detailed. USA.
· 1940 Ford Style backing Plate produced by permanent mold from A356 aluminum, recently updated to include added hardware and fake wheel cylinder for a complete and authentic appearance. USA.
· Bell Auto style air scoop with cast in mounting studs for a clean look produced by sand cast from A356 Aluminum. USA.
· Rotors are 10.75” dia. x .812” wide vented units, produced from premium grey iron and annealed to stress relief and maintain accuracy. Made by Deuce Manufacturing Inc. in the USA.
· Hubs are CNC machined from billet 6061-T6 aluminum, and include the three most popular wheel bolt circles. 5 on 4.5” – 5 on 4.75” and 5 on 5.5”. USA.
· Caliper brackets are made from 6061-T6 aluminum plate and also serve as the mounting surface for the backing plate. USA.
· Calipers are forged aluminum 4 piston style and supplied to us by Wilwood Engineering.
Great clear instruction. So easy to install!