• Designed for use with 1937 – 1941 Ford passenger car spindles or reproductions of the same style (round flange)
• Drum covers are modeled from original Kinmonts with a few custom flairs added. Highly detailed with raised letters and part numbers along with directional arrows. Cast in green sand process using high
end aluminum tooling, all done in-house. USA.
• Backing plates are also modeled from original Kinmonts, highly detailed with raised markings and
custom changes to accommodate the modern rotor and caliper configuration. Cast in green sand process using high end aluminum tooling, all done in-house. USA.
• Fake wheel cylinders and caliper fittings are a piece of art in themselves with individual location markings. A true bolt on look gives them the correct finishing touch. Cast in green and process from high end aluminum tooling, done in-house. USA.
• Hubs are the same design we use on our Buick style system and date back to 1998. Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum. Designed with the three most popular wheel patterns, 5 on 4.5”, 5 on 4.75” and 5
on 5.5” bolt circles. USA.
• Rotors are made from premium grey iron. Vented 10.5” dia. X .812” wide and produced from the same tooling designed back in 1998 for our Buick style system. Rotors are annealed for stress relief and to maintain accuracy. USA.
• Caliper brackets are made from 6061-T6 aluminum plate and also serve as the mounting surface for the backing plate. USA.
• Calipers are forged aluminum 4 piston style and supplied to us by Wilwood Engineering
top of page
Excluding Sales Tax
Out of Stock